It is a complete language and grammar series. Based on the latest research in language acquisition.
students will develop English skills in fun and systematic manner.
" Language Builder Book 2 " is second level book. It is used for students of Class 2 in most of the Indian Schools of all the different boards, State, ICSE, CBSE and Matriculation etc. Continuing from Book 1, vowels and consonants the book introduces syllables. It introduces simple concepts of proper and common nouns, capitalization, pronouns, adjectives etc. as examples and exercises without getting into the definitions or naming them. A lot of mentally stimulating puzzles are given to learn and play.
All the exercises use the vocabulary of every day things that surround us such as animals, clothes, transport, people who help us etc.
Books are good for any learner, among students they can be used by 6 to 8 years old child.
Key Features :
- Books are carefully graded
- with Grammar standards for each stage of learning. Grammar and punctuation rules are clearly defined. Explanations are clear and pictorially supported with mental maps and memory aids.
- Appropriate activities to help develop language skills
- A lot of worksheets with real life situations to help students develop communication skills.
- Grammar games and puzzles to stimulate thinking and build vocabulary and spelling.
- Attractive full colour layout of the books with cartoonish pictures to elaborate and illustrate the concepts and exercises to make learning fun
- Plenty of grammar, spelling, writing and communication exercises ensure that no student is left behind
- Extremely user friendly books with all books divided into well graded units. Built in evaluation of English learning. All units have unit reviews, to first enable the students to assess their understanding of the units followed by unit tests. This helps build the confidence of students and are a useful resource for teachers.
- All aspects of writing and communication including writing letters both formal and informal, note making and story telling are systematically covered.
- An outstanding feature of the series is learning to write a paragraph by step by step building on five points which every student can learn. Great emphasis is placed on original thinking and independent speaking and writing.
- Spelling activities and vocabulary builder sections help students learn and use new words.
- The books focus the attention of students on Funny English Mistakes by giving them in Boxes according to the concept being taught. Thus helping to eliminate common and funny errors.
- The Grammar books use such topics that are otherwise also useful for students such as Disaster management, Environment and holistic values
This series has been developed by Mr. David Dye, a world renowned author of several successful books and teacher trainer for English language teaching. He has years of research and experience for developing English Language Teaching Materials. His creativity worksheets are available at www.createbetterwriters.com and are used by thousands of teachers all over the world for English teaching.
Dr Poonam S Kohli who has edited and compiled the series, has more than three decades experience in education and editing. She is an author of award winning and highly popular books for school students.
|ISBN NO:||81 89534-03-3|
|Book Size||180 X 240mm|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 81 89534-03-3
- Weight: 188.00g
- Dimensions: 180.00mm x 240.00mm x 0.00mm
- ISBN: 81 89534-03-3