It is a complete language and grammar series. Based on the latest research in language acquisition.
students will develop English skills in fun and systematic manner.
" Language Builder - 1 " is meant for the young ones who want to inculcate the skills of effective English speaking from an early age. Compiled in a systematic format, this book is replete with interesting exercises aided by examples to make the learning process effective and interesting.
JUST FIFTEEN MINUTES A DAY FOR LEARNING ERROR FREE ENGLISH
English Grammar Textbook by Grades
Elementary English Grammar Textooks 1-5 ( With easy writing and communication exercises)
Middle and higher level English Grammar, Writing and Communication Textbooks 6-8
The book has been written based on a format that will attract the attention of the young readers. The author has taken into account the latest developments and updates in English language.
The pages of Language Builder - 1 consist of pictures and mental maps, and also puzzles and games. There is sufficient material to enhance the vocabulary of the young readers. Pictures and stories aim to further enhance the “fun” factor.
Communication and writing skills have been given importance here, with several exercises and practice material on fragment sentences, writing paragraphs, story writing, and letters, along with tabular and graphic presentations.
The author, joining hands with Indian language experts, has made sure the book as well as the series meet the demands of the Indian reader, and it has been compiled based on the syllabus provided by the boards of the country.
Language Builder - 1 also takes into account the most common errors made in English language and grammar learning. The book is divided into distinct units with reviews and assessment exercises, which will help the child practice and test his/her learning after each learning session. It ensures critical and creative thinking, exercise of the mind, and effective and long-term learning.
Published in the year 2007, this book as well as the entire series has garnered positive reviews from both parents and children. The exercises and learning methods contained therein are fairly compatible with the modern demands of learning English language. The subject matter, puzzles, and exercises help in long-term learning.
Key Features :
- Books are carefully graded
- with Grammar standards for each stage of learning. Grammar and punctuation rules are clearly defined. Explanations are clear and pictorially supported with mental maps and memory aids.
- Appropriate activities to help develop language skills
- A lot of worksheets with real life situations to help students develop communication skills.
- Grammar games and puzzles to stimulate thinking and build vocabulary and spelling.
- Attractive full colour layout of the books with cartoonish pictures to elaborate and illustrate the concepts and exercises to make learning fun
- Plenty of grammar, spelling, writing and communication exercises ensure that no student is left behind
- Extremely user friendly books with all books divided into well graded units. Built in evaluation of English learning. All units have unit reviews, to first enable the students to assess their understanding of the units followed by unit tests. This helps build the confidence of students and are a useful resource for teachers.
- All aspects of writing and communication including writing letters both formal and informal, note making and story telling are systematically covered.
- An outstanding feature of the series is learning to write a paragraph by step by step building on five points which every student can learn. Great emphasis is placed on original thinking and independent speaking and writing.
- Spelling activities and vocabulary builder sections help students learn and use new words.
- The books focus the attention of students on Funny English Mistakes by giving them in Boxes according to the concept being taught. Thus helping to eliminate common and funny errors.
- The Grammar books use such topics that are otherwise also useful for students such as Disaster management, Environment and holistic values
About the Author David Dye has written this and all the other books of the Language Builder series.
Dye’s writing style is fun filled and interactive. His text shows that a lot of research has been put into the compilation and a lot of thought has gone into creating the exercises, puzzles, stories, and other material. The pages are vibrant and colourful, and he has also managed to use error-free content for this user-friendly series.
Dr Poonam S Kohli who has edited and compiled the series, has more than three decades experience in education and editing. She is an author of award winning and highly popular books for school students.
|ISBN NO:||81 89534-02-5|
|Book Size||180 X 240 mm|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 81 89534-02-5
- Weight: 182.00g
- Dimensions: 180.00mm x 240.00mm x 0.00mm
- ISBN: 81 89534-02-5